Skip to content
- Visit your dentist once in a year for complete dental examination.
- Learn correct tooth brushing technique by holding the brush at 45 angle.
- Brush twice a day & floss atleast once every day.
- Plaque bacteria on tooth surface produces acids, which results in tooth decay & cavities. If not removed it becomes tartar that irritates the gums and leads bleeding gums.
- Brush for not more than 5 mins.
- Change your brush every three month.
- Eat healthy food & timely regulated meals/snacks.
- Avoid chewing tobacco or smoking that badly damage oral health.